![]() |
Figure 1. My 15-year-old
self had questionable taste in graphics. |
Here's the good news: I've always secretly loved keeping blogs. My affinity for broadcasting every mundane thought and feeling on the Web started in 1996 or 1997, when I launched my first "online journal." Fifteen-year-old me wrote about boys, mean parents, boys, school, boys, Disney movies, boys, and ... well, you get the picture.
At any rate, this semester, I will try to do a better job of blogging than my past self did. That shouldn't be too hard, right?

That's too funny! I had a website back in the day, too, but I couldn't even begin to know where it was. That's awesome that you can still locate it and look back one day and show it to the grandkids.
ReplyDeleteMan, I wish I could get rid of that site. :P Have you checked the Wayback Machine to see if your site was ever archived? It's cool (but also kind of creepy!) to see how many embarrassing Geocities and frame-filled pages have been preserved.
DeleteDeja vu is right. I thought I was done with blogging! But 20-word entries every other day seem just about manageable.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I think this semester's blog assignment is MUCH more, uh, true to the spirit of blogging than what Dr. Slone assigned last semester. :P
Delete